Just a reminder that we are still taking entries for the Rabbit’s Feet Story Contest. I have received a few entries, but will not judge the stories until I have at least ten entrants! On January 31st the submission period will end and a winner will be picked by February 10th. Hurry, get your story in!
- 1.You have to use all the words below at least once, but no more than twice throughout the entire story.
- 2.Your story can be any length, so long as you follow rule #1.
- 3.Your story can be of any type: horror, YA, Crime, Mystery, Fantasy, etc.
- 4.You may not plagiarize anyone else’s work, it must be an original work of your own.
- 5.You must leave your full name and contact email in your message for me to get in touch with you. I do not spam or sell your information! I respect your privacy!
Great news, for all entrants! Each contestant will receive an exclusive ‘Rabbit’s Feet’ key tag and the winner of the contest will receive a paperback copy of ‘Rabbit’s Feet, autographed with a personal message. However the contest will not be judged until I have a minimum of 10 entries so tell your friends so you can all partake and be a part of mine and Tempie’s world.
Each story will be judged on creativity and originality. After the contest has ended I will post each of the stories on my blog with credit given to the author. If you would prefer not to be identified, I can list the author as anonymous.